Time allocation:2 days
- Understanding the role of a leader and different approaches to this role.
- Techniques, the possibilities of working with one's own emotions and the emotions of others.
- Understanding, and the possibilities of working with both one's own motivation and the motivation of others. How to not destroy the motivation of others.
- Participants will learn to develop independence and accountability in their subordinates, and to effectively establish agreements.
- The basic principles of emotional and social intelligence (EI) and its effect on one's ability to lead people and use one's own potential and the potential of others to fulfill a vision.
- What creates problems in companies? Naming and evaluating these problems.
- How does the terrain of emotion affect personality and behavior?
- Key competencies of a leader, various theories of leadership.
- Types and kinds of leadership, leadership as a way of creating an environment.
- Motivation in the context of needs, how it affects job performance, environment and how to work with it. Principles to ensure that people are not demotivated.
- Independence and accountability X the communication role of the "rescuer". Principles of establishing agreements as an effective way of supporting and developing independence and accountability, how to handle problematic key points.
A leader knows himself and those he leads
Leader - coach
This seminar has not been evaluated yet