Time allocation:2 days
- The leader learns to use a coaching approach.
- He learns the GROW technique and its various forms.
- He learns when to coach and when to manage.
- He learns to coach various problems, but also to ask questions and listen actively.
- What is coaching? How does a leader use the benefits of coaching, and what are its positive effects on the environment and work of a leader.
- Coaching according to the GROW model.
- Self-coaching. Quick coaching.
- Learning coaching techniques.
- Leadership X management - their advantages and disadvantages.
- Team coaching.
Recommended seminars after the course:
Emotional skills training
This seminar has not been evaluated yet