The seminar is designed for:
For people in positions who are interested in close work with other people and need it in their professions. It means positions such as managers, professionals in human resources, consultants, traders, etc.
- Usage of understanding other people as a tool to efficiently manage communication, feedback or change habits and attitudes
- Persons who know their personality structure and are able to identify points of their development.
- Participants know their strengths and weaknesses and are able to gradually work on their weaknesses.
- Participants perceive their weaknesses as an opportunity to change and increase their potential.
- Participants develop their strengths and apply them in their business lives.
- Participants understand the Enneagram system and use it in their business lives.
- Self-awareness - instincts, habits, limits, potential.
- Searching for and understanding the influence of one's dominant inner motives in everyday business and private behaviour.
- Searching for and understanding the habits in fulfilling one's own needs, in communication, in relationships and conflict situations.
- Learning about the Enneagram as a system which describes nine types of personality tendencies
- Understanding these nine types and applying this understanding into communication, feedback, solving conflicts, team dynamics.
- On the basic of self-reflection, discover your own type and thus your manager/leader style.
- Self-reflection and finding the path of development.
- Understanding behaviour and also adaptive and negative habits.
- The structure and function of a personality
- Pointing out and understanding personality strengths and weaknesses.
Day 1 from 9 am to 5 pm
Day 2 from 9 am to 4 pm Recommended seminars after the course:Emotional and Social Competence in Corporate PracticeEnneacoachingReference
This seminar has not been evaluated yet