- A leader learns to recognize his personal vision, strategy and goals.
- He learns how personality constraints and limits (mental and emotional habits) affect his ability to be goal-oriented, and create and enforce visions.
- Training enhances the ability of introspection, awareness of reality and change.
- Recognizing people's potential.
- A leader and his ability to be goal-oriented - vision and strategy.
- Basic topics of personality type and self-knowledge.
- Training metal work techniques - utilization in practice.
- Situational games.
- You will learn the technique of the "Observer".
Developing personal mastery
This seminar has not been evaluated yet