Time allocation:Two days
The seminar is designed for:Managers, team and company leaders and also for those who want to suitably support and lead their co-workers/employees forward to their best possible results.
- The coaching approach, which you will learn, will lead to efficient communication, ability to give good feedback and motivate employees. At the same time, it maintains freedom and respect, supports individual growth and self-confidence and thus individual responsibility of the employees.
- The seminar focuses on managing several coaching methods.
- Its exclusivity lies in linking the principles of emotional intelligence development with the opportunity to increase individual qualities together with personality development of the coach.
- You will support and develop your self-confidence, opinions and potential. You will disclose your weaknesses and open the space to development and change. Coaching is one of the key competences of a manager and that is the competence you will strengthen.
- You will learn to release your own inner limits as well as the limits of others and solve efficiently work relationships and conflicts which may occur.
- We will offer practical demonstrations, exercises and safe space to test coaching techniques within the study group.
- You will have an opportunity to map and develop your potential and clarify personal goals, employee orientation in their current situation and detect the causes of the work problems.
- We will together look for ways to increase efficiency and achieve goals (strategic, team and individual).
Schedule:Day 1 from 9 am to 5 pm
Day 2 from 9 am to 4 pmRecommended seminars after the course:
Emotional and social competence
Map of Human Behaviour
This seminar has not been evaluated yet