We offer psycho-diagnostics to find out and discover qualities and areas for an individual development. The fundamental advantage of this approach is get an overview of the characteristic and basic personality traits and, at the same time, you will get an idea of individual's self-reflection. The basic personality traits can help you plan the individual's development and job placement. The level of self-reflection is then a crucial indicator influencing possible development paths.
Benefits of the psycho-diagnostics:
- Description of the basic personality characteristics
- Specific description of strengths and good work habits
- Specific description of possible weaknesses and dysfunctional work habits
- The level of self-reflection - a willingness to see one's strengths as well as weaknesses and improvement possibilities and options
Description of the psycho-diagnostics:
- It is a 'one to one' process within 60 minutes per a candidate
- The output is a written protocol describing characteristics, strengths and weaknesses and the level of self-reflection
- In the case of interest, a consultation is possible where the psycho-diagnostic results are handed over directly to the contractor in a personal meeting.